Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Beginning

So, there are a few things to know about me! My name is Sarah and I love to cook! It's something that I thoroughly enjoy and honestly could not be sane without. I learned how to cook from my dad! But to be honest I'm not really a recipe kind of gal so this is going to be interesting! I'm more of an eye ball it and pray it comes out well kind of gal! LOL! But have no fear fellow readers I will do my best to include measurements as well as the most delicious recipes that I have in my repertoire.

Kahuku means Perserverance in Hawaiian and is also the nickname we have bestowed upon my five month old son. Some day I hope to own my restaurant that I will name Kahuku's Corner. Hence, the blog name. Please feel free to comment, try and enjoy my recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment